Not for profit organizations have limited resources and time to promote their cause and achieve their goals. Creating a communications strategy optimizes your time, amplifies your message and maximizes your resources.
A communications strategy defines who, what, when, where, how and why your organization communicates with your audience.
A communications strategy is a critical tool to help nonprofit organizations share their vision, engage with their audience and deliver a consistent message. A strategic communications plan that is reviewed and updated annually will help your nonprofit achieve your goals and identify additional opportunities - and potential pitfalls.
- Every nonprofit has unique needs and goals.
- Nonprofit organizations compete for resources, money, volunteers, media and other community support.
- Many nonprofits have vocal, political or community opposition.
Alchemy’s eBook is designed to provide skills and knowledge that you can start using immediately to increase your nonprofit’s effectiveness:
- 10 Steps to Develop a Nonprofit Communications Strategy
- How to Create a Media Plan
- Why You Need a Social Media Policy and How to Implement One
- Crisis Communications Planning
- Critical Components of A Communications and Marketing Calendar